Sunday, November 3, 2019

MEN MAKE DINNER DAY REDUX !!!


I got a headstart this year by cooking our Halloween dinner.
Italian sausage "mummies" wrapped
in mozzarella "bandages", on a bed of
Vermicelli "worms" .









Tess: What are the little black things?
Me: Scarabs !!! (Actually, they're black olives)
Tess: Honey, that's disgusting😛, but clever🤗!
Spider Deviled Eggs. (More olives)












 Then, because Tess already had the beginnings of her toothache, I made this dessert, to make her smile. And she did.😊 And that made me smile😁. ( It's us !!!)

Who says
Halloween
can't be......happy ? Not us😄!!!


Our uncarved Jack o'Lanterns seem to agree. They don't know that in a couple of days they're destined for pie🥧 filling and roasted seeds. Shhh 🤫, don't tell them. Let them enjoy themselves a little while longer. Life is short, especially for pumpkins🎃.
Now, where did I put my ax ???

No comments:

Post a Comment

👉If you cannot say something nice, then please do not say anything at all. Thank you. 😊💕😉

Featured Post

YOU FOUND US !!!

WELCOME former IMDb  message board compatriots and hopefully some new fans of  yours truly. We , being My Tess  ,or Tess d'Urbervill...