Monday, February 6, 2017

YOU FOUND US !!!

WELCOME former IMDb message board compatriots and hopefully some new fans of yours truly.

We, being My Tess ,or Tess d'Urberville, my private chef 🍜🍣🍱🍰πŸ₯§πŸͺ,sweetheart πŸ’–, and personal ray of sunshine 🌞( for those not already familiar from my IMDb posts about her)  and I, also hope new videos πŸŽ₯ from our respective YouTube channels, Tess' latest culinary creations πŸ²πŸ°πŸŽ‚πŸ˜‹ and projects , travel ⛵✈πŸš… πŸš€
and anything else we might find to interest you. We hope to make this a place of refuge, A happy place , and a safe place for you to visit. In that respect, here are the rules :

1) No Trolls Allowed !!! Troublemakers of ANY kind will be booted and blocked. (That includes entire countries if deemed necessary. Don't complain to me. Complain to your troublemaking countrymen and women).

2) NO profanity, crude language, or vulgarity of any kind will be tolerated or acknowledged. If you cannot respect us, or each other, then you are not welcome here.

3) All comments are held for review. Inappropriate comments will be deleted and your name will be added to our "no fly" list.

4) We are both spoken for, and PM's are not appreciated and will not be answered.

Thank you.
We look forward to seeing you.


TheChamChamπŸ˜‰ and Tess ☺️🌷.




10 comments:

  1. Good luck, TheChamCham! I'm sure a lot of people will be looking forward to what will be posted here. Not just for Brendan, but also For you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Is anybody home? Here's to new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr. ChamCham,
    I'm probably commenting on the wrong post, but haven't learned my way around here yet.
    Loved your Valentine's day post (you romantic devil).
    What a lovely surprise for your lady !
    Thanks for the recipes. I think I will try the cheese fondue. (now where did I put that old fondue pot? )
    Now I will read your next post if I can figure out how. I'm a little hesitant, since it came with a warning. **hair rise emoticon**
    Yes, I'm a little challenged here . I haven't completed the Blogspot 101 course yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sense a familiar and most welcome member of our former IMDb'ers. Glad to have you here, "Rose". Am I correct?
      I'm a little challenged here too. (join the club) We'll soon get the hang of it. Did you find the fondue pot yet ? It's great for any romantic evening. It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day.

      Delete
    2. **laughing**
      I had HOPED it would take you a little longer to figure it out.
      Should have known better.... Game over. :-(

      It was time for a new name and the Ramblin' part seemed like a good fit for me.
      I didn't find the fondue pot but I could improvise.
      But the ambiance would be a little lacking, what with a double-boiler sitting on the table--hobo style.
      I do intend to make it though. I've done chocolate before, but not cheese.

      ** going through emoticon withdrawals right now**

      Delete
  4. So happy for you two!!! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you both minnie Tess and tall Cham Cham! Beautiful blog! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete

πŸ‘‰If you cannot say something nice, then please do not say anything at all. Thank you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜‰

Featured Post

YOU FOUND US !!!

WELCOME former IMDb  message board compatriots and hopefully some new fans of  yours truly. We , being My Tess  ,or Tess d'Urbervill...