Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Our Baby is Two Years, Two Months and Two Days, Old Today !☺️

No, not OUR baby (My Mr.Cham and I are not married 🀭) , but my goodness what a gorgeous babyπŸ€—!   I was referring to the blog. My Mr.Cham chose to cancel the anniversary due to my absence and to the lack of interest in the drawing. Not one entry! We thought perhaps we had forgotten to push a button or something, but we checked and everything is working fine. I guess no one wanted to see Michael Buble and have sushi with us ( you did not have to order sushi! I was not going to!) We gave your tickets to our gardener and his wife, who helps me around the house, and turned ours in since as circumstances would have it, we were not able to go, but we are hoping to see Mr Buble at a later date. The rest of the giveaway box (minus the edible treats 🍌🍜🍿πŸͺ🍫🍭🍬πŸ₯ πŸ¨☕🍡🍻 which I think the bear must have eaten) have gone back into the storage until next February. It was nothing, only an original crew jacket from The Mummy, a nifty prop from Bedazzled, a few polaroids from Scrubs and something extra special from George of the Jungle! NO, not the loincloth(s)! Actually, there were four and we did not have one anyway. But, you would not have wanted to have one of those now, would you? 🀨Of course not.                                              I finally found someone to fix my laptop and they managed to save my videos. We have spent the past week finishing the anniversary video (our first co-production) that was about half done when my laptop decided that it needed a vacation. I hope you have as much fun watching it as we did making it! (Never againπŸ€•).  Tess 🌷

Apparently, the video is not available here because it is too long 7:44. It is available on both of our YouTube channels.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment

πŸ‘‰If you cannot say something nice, then please do not say anything at all. Thank you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜‰

Featured Post

YOU FOUND US !!!

WELCOME former IMDb  message board compatriots and hopefully some new fans of  yours truly. We , being My Tess  ,or Tess d'Urbervill...