The Rambling Anecdotes Of A Handsome, Debonair Marionette ��And His Companion, ,Who's A Real Doll.��
Adorable little guy (or girl ). Such a cute little face and kind eyes. Doesn't seem to mind having to pose in a wig. π
What a sweet face! Name?πFreesia
I am sorry, but it is not our dog. But it was so adorable that I simply had to post it.
πIf you cannot say something nice, then please do not say anything at all. Thank you. πππ
WELCOME former IMDb message board compatriots and hopefully some new fans of yours truly. We , being My Tess ,or Tess d'Urbervill...
Adorable little guy (or girl ). Such a cute little face and kind eyes. Doesn't seem to mind having to pose in a wig. π
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet face! Name?
ReplyDeleteπFreesia
I am sorry, but it is not our dog. But it was so adorable that I simply had to post it.
ReplyDelete