Monday, October 1, 2018

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE.







         I, AM A COFFEEHOLIC !!! There. I finally said it.
                 (What did you think I was going to say ???😕)
I drink coffee in my sleep. I mostly favor a deep, rich brew made from freshly ground                    beans, but I love diner coffee too. The aroma, the taste, the feel of the cup in my hands. Love it.
Almost as much or possibly more than a GUINNESS, but it's a close race.

In honor of  INTERNATIONAL COFFEE DAY(which was yesterday. I forgot, even though my sweetie served me coffee and coffee-infused deliciousness ALL DAY LONG !!!) I passed out happy as a clam not long after dessert and forgot to post this. Does it matter that I'm a day late ? I don't think so. Maybe you passed out too and didn't visit us yesterday (although the huge spike in views around noon says differently. What were you looking for ???). In that case, we compiled a little list of coffee oohs and ahhs for you. ENJOY !!!
CAFE AU LAIT (FRANCE): Equal parts of fresh brewed coffee and steamed milk.
 IRISH COFFEE : Hot coffee,
Irish Whiskey, Sugar and whipped cream.
 MOROCCAN COFFEE : Dark coffee fragrant with cloves, cardamom, black pepper,cinnamon and nutmeg.Served with dates and sugar cubes.





TURKISH COFFEE: Made in a special brass or copper pot known as a cezve, finely ground roasted coffee beans are brewed with the grounds.Strong and rich.



GREEK COFFEE: VERY strong but also sweet.Made in a briki and served in a demitasse cup.









MEXICAN COFFEE:(Courtesy of our friend Lizzy from Durango.
Hi Lizzy !!!😉) Simmered with a cinnamon stick and piloncillo sugar. Lizzy recommends using ORO GOLD brand coffee and serving it in a clay mug.
Serve any of these with your favorite coffee cake !😋
 and then there is COFFEE ICE CREAM !
                                                          COFFEE FLAVORED STOUT

COFFEE CANDY


                                                                               
 
AND
  Coffee Cigars ???
I'm not a smoker, but whatever floats your boat.

Have a great day !!! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment

👉If you cannot say something nice, then please do not say anything at all. Thank you. 😊💕😉

Featured Post

YOU FOUND US !!!

WELCOME former IMDb  message board compatriots and hopefully some new fans of  yours truly. We , being My Tess  ,or Tess d'Urbervill...