Sunday, March 18, 2018

I'M FEELING A LITTLE BIT GREEN...............



It was probably too much Guinness........or the corned beef and cabbage...........or the  Irish soda bread ............or the Chunky Monkey spiked with Irish Whisky..................or the..........................


...........Later, when I went to get some ice from the freezer........ look what I found !!!
First, she takes salt, then sugar, and now dairy !!!

(The nuns warned me that The Devil would be attractive.)

Me: NON DAIRY ???  It's a holiday !!!

Her: Could you taste the difference ?

Me: Well......No.

Then she smiles. 

Me: Don't look so smug. There's still sugar in it.

Her: It's a trade off. Do you want coffee ?

Me: Is it REAL coffee ???

Her: Of course !

And then she brings me this.

And this.

Me: I thought I couldn't have sugar or dairy ?

Her: Well, it IS a holiday.

(Only kidding.)

Tess and I went through the photos to find some pictures of Ireland to share with you.




Tess wants one of these Irish Wolfhounds. What does she want it for .....riding ? They top out at 35". That's the size of a pony!!!

 I said I'd get her a pony. She doesn't want a pony. Fine.

Then I asked her what she's going to name it. She smiled very sweetly and sighed deeply.
Tess: Brendan.
Me: Nope.
Tess: (innocently) Why not ?
Me: It could get....confusing.
Tess: For who?
Me: Everybody !!! Most of all, the poor dog !
She pouts, biting that rosy bottom lip.
Me: I'll get you a female dog.
She smiles and kisses me and It's my turn to bite that lip.Gently.
Me: So what are you going to call her ?
Tess: Brenda !
Me: It's a good thing you're pretty.
Tess: (blushing) Oh, Honey. Thank you ! But you're prettier.
Me: Men aren't pretty, baby.
Tess: You are.


                                                         
    Hope you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day !!!😉💚


(This video has cobwebs over at YouTube so you can watch it here if you want to.)                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

👉If you cannot say something nice, then please do not say anything at all. Thank you. 😊💕😉

Featured Post

YOU FOUND US !!!

WELCOME former IMDb  message board compatriots and hopefully some new fans of  yours truly. We , being My Tess  ,or Tess d'Urbervill...