Friday, November 27, 2020

πŸ˜€πŸ¦ƒGOBBLE GOBBLE πŸ˜€πŸ¦ƒ




Hey Kids!

We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

Obviously, none of us was able to have the big get-together with family and friends this year. My Tess and I included. We had a quiet day. Tess surprised me by cooking (I was getting ready to plunder the frozen food section at WALMART again, when she stopped me😌). I did put the boxes of clothes she sent to the church that she donates to (in Baton Rouge) on the porch for the UPS guy though, so I earned my dinner 😁. 

In the morning, we took a walk, enjoying the fall leaves and fed our neighbors. The ducks πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†πŸ¦†, wild birdsπŸ¦πŸ¦‰πŸ§ and squirrels 🐿️🐿️. 

Dinner, was stick to your ribs southern comfort chicken/turkey  casserole. πŸ˜‹ There was also a salad πŸ₯— and baked 🍠sweet potatoes, but unfortunately, the dogπŸ• ate mine😏. Bad doggie πŸ˜‚.

Dessert, was yummy in my tummy coconut cream πŸ₯§ pie.

Tess and Lily are sorting out the winter clothes and bedding because it's getting cold🌬️ 🌑️!πŸ₯Ά But, I am looking forward to Tess' soups🍲 oven mealsπŸ›, and bakingπŸͺ baking 🍰baking πŸ§πŸ˜‹, which always increases at this time of year. 

I think the ducks are getting ready to leave for their winter home. That is, if they aren't too fat to fly πŸ˜€!!! 

Looking forward to Hanukkah πŸ•Ž(beginning sundown on Dec 10), but not as much now. We had planned to have my parents visit us for two weeks then and Miss Belle for Christmas, but that was before...πŸ˜”

Still, we're glad to be home and thankful to be together and that our families are safe and well. What more can you ask for? 

ANOTHER PIECE OF PIE !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ₯§


Take care, kids. 




1 comment:

πŸ‘‰If you cannot say something nice, then please do not say anything at all. Thank you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜‰

Featured Post

YOU FOUND US !!!

WELCOME former IMDb  message board compatriots and hopefully some new fans of  yours truly. We , being My Tess  ,or Tess d'Urbervill...