Sunday, February 9, 2020

πŸ’“πŸ˜‹πŸ•NATIONAL PIZZA DAY !!!πŸ•πŸ˜‹πŸ’“


Hey Kids,
Today is National Pizza Day and in celebration, I am making......PIZZA πŸ•!!!
Since we've been staying with Tess' mother, Tess has been making dinner a few nights a week and she thought it would be nice if I cooked one night a week so that her mother would see that I'm "more than just a handsome face" πŸ˜„. So tonight I "cooked".

Now, I love pizza as much as the next guy, I've eaten it since I was knee high to a grasshopper (I'll be speaking fluent Southern by the time we move πŸ˜•), but I've never actually made it and I wasn't sure where to start. I watched some  YouTube videos, I Googled, and I looked through some of Tess' recipe books. And then I did what most lazy guys who don't want to look like an idiot do.....I went to the store. Good ol' WALMART πŸ€—.
I bought 4 RED BARON frozen pizzas for $16. The price of ONE Domino's Pizza !!! (Oh no 😟! I'm becoming a Frugal Freida !) I figured that would be enough for dinner and leftovers for lunch the next day😏.

My favorite is Pepperoni.

Tess and Mrs.D prefer 4 Cheese,
and Lily said she was fine with either one.
The traditional Margherita pizza.
(I had a few while I was in Rome.🀫)
Mushroom.
Buffalo Chicken.
French bread pizza.
Hawaiian Ham, Bacon and Pineapple.
Mexican (refried beans,hamburger,
cheese, black olives, tomatoes,green onions).
Apparently, there are also dessert pizzas.
Fresh fruit.

S'mores.


Crazy candy pizza ???
(This one will give the kids a serious sugar rush and possibly nightmares😱).

Pizza Snacks




The homemade version looks amazing !!!
(I've already requested these).

And if course, some of us remember the "pizza" from our school days.
I'm not even sure I want to know what that crust was made out of. Cardboard ? Plaster ? Balsa Wood ?

⏲️ DING !!!πŸ˜πŸ‘


I forgot the parsley 😣!
(I got kisses anyway😘😁).

On YouTube, I found this video about a pizza vending machine in Hiroshima, Japan. (Warning: This video will cause you to fly to Japan🏯⛩️πŸ•)https://youtu.be/6hemWBmjwG8The pizza looks amazing ! The machine costs $50,000. I've been thinking about changing careers. I think I might need a partner for this venture. Now, who do I know whoπŸ€”has $50,000 ?

While I was Googling I found this great WordPress post about THE HISTORY OF PIZZA.  https://eportfolios.macaulay.cuny.edu/rosenberg14/pizza-culture-3/

I can't top that.πŸ˜‰Happy Pizza Day !!!

Next Post : πŸ’VALENTINE'S DAY !!!πŸ’

No comments:

Post a Comment

πŸ‘‰If you cannot say something nice, then please do not say anything at all. Thank you. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ˜‰

Featured Post

YOU FOUND US !!!

WELCOME former IMDb  message board compatriots and hopefully some new fans of  yours truly. We , being My Tess  ,or Tess d'Urbervill...